torsdag 21 juli 2011

Top 30 of 2011 - so far - place 5-1!

5. Random Axe - Random call

Cool song and cool video.



4. Joker feat. Jessie Ware - The Vison (Let me breathe)

Great dubstep.



3. Tv on the radio - Second song

My favourite Tv on the radio song since "Wolf like me".



2. Charles Bradley - The world (is going up in flames)

Almost as great as soul gets. Its a hugh shame we havn´t heard an album from Charles bradley until now - when he is 62 years old. But you are never too old to make great music!:)



1. Lycke Li - I follow rivers (The magician remix)

The Magician´s remix of Swedish star Lycke Li´s I Follow rivers must be the greatest remix in years. So unbelieveabely great! It will take something really, really special to knock this song off the throne for the "best song of 2011"-title. Lycke Li rules right now!



/ The Drumming Cat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar