fredag 6 januari 2012

Best of 2011 and the start of 2012!

One week has now passed by of the new year. And to conclude it, here is my top 100 playlist of 2011 from 100 different acts!

The list contains everything from Sbtrkt, Joker, Lycke Li, Charles Bradley, Feist, Little Dragon, Anna Järvinen, Com Truise, Jens Lekman, Jenny Wilson etc.

The list is not in any rating order, but my favourite song of the year is still The Magicians remix of Lycke Li´s "I Follow rivers". Still so, so, so good...

This week Swedish duo Studio - where Dan Lissvik is one member - announed that they will split. The year will hopefully continue on a happier note as I have my first dj gig tomorrow Saturday. Check out the home page for the place Musslan for gig updates!

/ The Drumming Cat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar