lördag 30 januari 2010

El Perro Del Mar worthy winner

At yesterday´s annual Manifestgala, organized by independent record companies in Sweden, one of my personal favourites El perro del Mar won the award for best pop. In my mind a worthy and I consider her album "Love Is not pop" the best Swedish album of 2009. Listening to that album you almost feel like you are floating in the sky (and this time its a wonderful experience, despite my fear of heights). Another favourite, Jenny Wilson was nominated for best live act, but Fever Ray won it. Jenny Wilson´s album "Hardships" is also worth mentioning.

Both of them were the two best concert experiences for me last summer and both of them are on tour: El perro Del Mar will soon appear in several cities in North America while Jenny Wilson stays at home in Europe.

/The Drumming Cat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar