fredag 29 januari 2010

Ian Brown vs. Joan As Police Woman

Last night I attended a concert with Ian Brown at Göta Källare in Stockholm. The former Stone Roses singer´s psychadelic songs created the perfect concert atmosphere and those of you haven´t seen him live, I really recommend it!

At the same time, just a bloc away at Debaser, Joan as police woman also performed live. Her beautiful songs often referred to as "Punk rock r`nb" gave me a great concert experience at the Way Out West festival 2008 in Gothenburg. Of course I wasn´t able to attend her concert since I watched Ian Brown the same evening, but I hope Joan touched every person´s soul just as I experienced it that time in Gothenburg. On the other hand i hope the audience yesterday were able to enjoy the concert without constant interuption from some man with strange questions like "Joan, will you marry me?", as the case was in Gothenburg...

Anyhow, if you want a good concert experience, watch Ian Brown or Joan as police woman when they visit your town. You won´t be disappointed.

/The Drumming Cat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar