måndag 23 augusti 2010

Great birthday weekend

I had my birthday this weekend so I am now one year older and I can´t believe how much wiser I feel.

It was a great birthday, though, even if it was sad to experience my last ever "sing-along" at Debaser with Weeping Willows playing classic indie songs to a chorus from a loud and enthusiastic crowd.

The secret guest, lead singer Ebbot from Swedish veteran band The Soundtrack our lives performed "Instant repeater 99" and Weeping Willows band leader Magnus Carlsson promised this was going to be the best Sing-along ever. That was not far from the truth. Blur´s "Park life", Charlatans "The only one I know" and Band of Horses "Is there a ghost" were all part of a great track list.

It is one more chance left to attend the club, this coming Friday at Debaser in Stockholm. But I can´t be there, I will be at the popaganda festival.

/The Drumming Cat

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar